There are only 7777 GOGA Genesis NFTS.
The next generation GOGA NFT will have a limited Battery Cycle. (see more in the Battery Cycle System)
Users will get a new GOGA NFT once they open the GOGA box, with the GOGA Quality determined by the GOGA Box Quality.
- Intelligence (GGT earning) - Earning mode: In Solo Mode, Intelligence plays a part in GGT earnings. A higher Intelligence Attribute will result in better GGT earnings per activity learning.
- Agility (Loot Box) - Earning mode, GOGA NFT Lease (coming soon): A higher agility attribute will increase the rate of earning chipsets once opening a lootbox.
- Luck (GGT Earning) – Earning Mode, Staking/Governance (Under Development): A higher luck attribute will increase the rate of earning GGT once opening a lootbox.
- Power (Battery/Recharge) – Earning mode: In Solo Mode, Power affects the reduction rate of the Battery. Higher Power will result in a smaller Battery percentage reduced.
The higher the GOGA NFT's level, the higher the recharge cost is. The Battery is a GOGA NFT’s vitality. As a user learns, the Battery will decline. The GOGA NFT will get 'Overwork' status, and the GOGA NFT's eaning ability' will reduce in these cases:
- Under 50/100 Battery, GOGA NFT's earning ability drops to 80%
- Under 20/100 Battery, GOGA NFT's earning ability drops to 20%
We recommend recharging your GOGA NFT Battery before it drops to 50%.
Users will be able to burn Gems/$GGT to reset the GOGA NFT's Base Attribute. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level (Under Development).
There are five GOGA qualities:
Each GOGA NFT Quality will have a different value range of attributes.
For example, a GOGA NFT of normal quality will have attribute values ranging from 1 to 10. More information can be found in the table below.
When a GOGA NFT is minted, each Attribute's value will be chosen randomly within the minimum and maximum values depending on GOGA quality.
Even GOGA NFTs of the same quality may have vastly different Attribute distributions. Once Attributes are revealed, they will be the base attributes, and users only can reset them by burning Gems/GGT (under development).
Users can level up their GOGA NFT by burning $GGT. The higher level upgrade will require more $GGT and a longer waiting time. You can speed up upgrading progress by Gem. One NFT can reach maximum level 30.
Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases the amount of $GGT required depending on your GOGA NFT level. You can speed up this process by using even more $GGT.
GOGA NFTs will receive attribute points for each level-up. GOGA NFT Quality will affect the bonus attribute points for every level-up.
For example, a GOGA NFT of Normal quality will earn 4 points for each level-up. These points are used to increase the attribute values of GOGA NFTs.
You'll need a chipset to raise the attribute values after your GOGA NFT has reached its maximum level. Depending on the chipset type, it can only increase the value of 1 attribute:
Your GOGA NFT will receive extra bonus when the chipset is connected to GOGA NFTs of good, epic, rare, or legendary quality, as shown in the table below.
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones.