Users start to Learn and earn with 3/3 Activity.
Max Activity Caps at 30/30.
Users can increase their Activity amount by getting more or higher quality GOGA NFT (Refer to Activity System)
- I: User's GOGA Intelligence Point
- α: variable value, subject to change
- S: User's score after finishing an Activity
- S': System maximum score for corresponding Activity
- T: Time Parameter: It is a measurement of how long it takes a person to complete a learning activity.The longer the lesson, the more $GOGA you drop per activity.
- R: Repeater Parameter: It is a measurement of how many times a person re-plays or re-learns a learning activity. If you re-learn, but your result does not exceed the maximum result of previous times, the amount of $GOGA that you earn will be reduced by 50%.
- B: Battery of GOGA NFTs
- B=1 if Battery>50%
- B=0.8 if Battery between 20% - 50%
- B=0.2 If Battery <20%
- randbetween (P1, P2): range of system values
- 1.Quality of your study
- 2.Activity amount
- 3.Battery percentage
- 4.GOGA NFTs (Attributes, Quality & Level)