Users are equipped with GOGA NFTs (GOGA Earnings) to earn tokens by Learning. The Activity Quota is needed to earn $GOGA.
Activity Quota is only replenished after users acquire a GOGA NFT.
Users select a GOGA NFT and press "Start Earning" to start the Earning Mode.
Always ensure you have “Activity” available before learning, as there is no token earning if you have zero “Activity.”
Base $GOGA return for each GOGA NFT differs.
- GOGA NFT's Attribute - The higher the attribute, the more $GOGA earned
- The score of learning activity - The higher the learning score, the higher the chance users can earn $GOGA. Your earnings will be reduced up to 90% depending on your learning score discrepancy from the system value. Once the Activity quota is depleted, users stop earning.
- % remaining battery - High battery percentage helps you to drop more $GOGA per activity
- Lesson’s complexity - The longer or more difficult the lesson, the more $GOGA you get per activity
- Re-learn or replay activity - If you re-learn or re-play an activity, but the outcome is not equal or higher to the previous one, your $GOGA will be reduced as well.